WESTON, Conn. — Weston's Carlos Mello will lead the United Way of Coastal Fairfield County's board of directors for another year.
Mello is vice president of Prudential Retirement in Hartford.
"We are so grateful for the vision and leadership Carlos has provided for our board of directors in the past year," said Merle Berke-Schlessel, president & CEO of United Way of Coastal Fairfield County. "His dedication and commitment has allowed us to be successful in our work in the community. We are very excited about his taking on another year as our Chair."
Prior to joining Prudential in 2005, Mello held positions in investment management and personal financial planning with People's United Bank.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield