WESTON, Conn. — Weston's Carlos Mello will lead the United Way of Coastal Fairfield County's board of directors for another year.
Mello is vice president of Prudential Retirement in Hartford.
"We are so grateful for the vision and leadership Carlos has provided for our board of directors in the past year," said Merle Berke-Schlessel, president & CEO of United Way of Coastal Fairfield County. "His dedication and commitment has allowed us to be successful in our work in the community. We are very excited about his taking on another year as our Chair."
Prior to joining Prudential in 2005, Mello held positions in investment management and personal financial planning with People's United Bank.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest