WESTON, Conn. — Weston's Carlos Mello will lead the United Way of Coastal Fairfield County's board of directors for another year.
Mello is vice president of Prudential Retirement in Hartford.
"We are so grateful for the vision and leadership Carlos has provided for our board of directors in the past year," said Merle Berke-Schlessel, president & CEO of United Way of Coastal Fairfield County. "His dedication and commitment has allowed us to be successful in our work in the community. We are very excited about his taking on another year as our Chair."
Prior to joining Prudential in 2005, Mello held positions in investment management and personal financial planning with People's United Bank.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield