WESTON, Conn. – Dr. Pamela Schramm of Weston was recognized by the Consumers’ Research Council of America as among the top 10 percent of optometrists in the U.S.
Schramm, who specializes in pediatric vision care, owns Brookfield Vision Care in Brookfield, CT. She bought the practice last year after working there for a year. She previously worked in New York City and Atlanta.
She resides in Weston with her husband and three children. Two of her children attend Weston public schools and the third is 3 years old.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Weston For Saturday