WESTON, Conn. – Dr. Pamela Schramm of Weston was recognized by the Consumers’ Research Council of America as among the top 10 percent of optometrists in the U.S.
Schramm, who specializes in pediatric vision care, owns Brookfield Vision Care in Brookfield, CT. She bought the practice last year after working there for a year. She previously worked in New York City and Atlanta.
She resides in Weston with her husband and three children. Two of her children attend Weston public schools and the third is 3 years old.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest