WESTON, Conn. – Dr. Pamela Schramm of Weston was recognized by the Consumers’ Research Council of America as among the top 10 percent of optometrists in the U.S.
Schramm, who specializes in pediatric vision care, owns Brookfield Vision Care in Brookfield, CT. She bought the practice last year after working there for a year. She previously worked in New York City and Atlanta.
She resides in Weston with her husband and three children. Two of her children attend Weston public schools and the third is 3 years old.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers