WESTON, Conn. – Dr. Pamela Schramm of Weston was recognized by the Consumers’ Research Council of America as among the top 10 percent of optometrists in the U.S.
Schramm, who specializes in pediatric vision care, owns Brookfield Vision Care in Brookfield, CT. She bought the practice last year after working there for a year. She previously worked in New York City and Atlanta.
She resides in Weston with her husband and three children. Two of her children attend Weston public schools and the third is 3 years old.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston