WESTON, Conn. – Dr. Pamela Schramm of Weston was recognized by the Consumers’ Research Council of America as among the top 10 percent of optometrists in the U.S.
Schramm, who specializes in pediatric vision care, owns Brookfield Vision Care in Brookfield, CT. She bought the practice last year after working there for a year. She previously worked in New York City and Atlanta.
She resides in Weston with her husband and three children. Two of her children attend Weston public schools and the third is 3 years old.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill