WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport-Weston Family YMCA will offer free swimming and water safety lessons for kids during spring break between Monday, April 14, and Friday, April 18.
Each morning of the week children will enjoy a 30-minute swim lesson, with the Y’s qualified instructors on hand to introduce strokes and help improve basic technique.
The Y’s Splash! Week program will be offered in two age groups – 3-5 years and 6-12 – at the following times:
- 9 to 9:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 9:30 to 10 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 10:30 to 11 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Ages 6-12
Space is limited in the Family Y’s Splash! Week over the April School Break, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Log on to www.westporty.org/ or call Nicole Turechek at 203-226-8981.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI