WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport-Weston Family YMCA will offer free swimming and water safety lessons for kids during spring break between Monday, April 14, and Friday, April 18.
Each morning of the week children will enjoy a 30-minute swim lesson, with the Y’s qualified instructors on hand to introduce strokes and help improve basic technique.
The Y’s Splash! Week program will be offered in two age groups – 3-5 years and 6-12 – at the following times:
- 9 to 9:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 9:30 to 10 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 10:30 to 11 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Ages 6-12
Space is limited in the Family Y’s Splash! Week over the April School Break, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Log on to www.westporty.org/ or call Nicole Turechek at 203-226-8981.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist