WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport-Weston Family YMCA will offer free swimming and water safety lessons for kids during spring break between Monday, April 14, and Friday, April 18.
Each morning of the week children will enjoy a 30-minute swim lesson, with the Y’s qualified instructors on hand to introduce strokes and help improve basic technique.
The Y’s Splash! Week program will be offered in two age groups – 3-5 years and 6-12 – at the following times:
- 9 to 9:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 9:30 to 10 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 10:30 to 11 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Ages 6-12
Space is limited in the Family Y’s Splash! Week over the April School Break, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Log on to www.westporty.org/ or call Nicole Turechek at 203-226-8981.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal