WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport-Weston Family YMCA will offer free swimming and water safety lessons for kids during spring break between Monday, April 14, and Friday, April 18.
Each morning of the week children will enjoy a 30-minute swim lesson, with the Y’s qualified instructors on hand to introduce strokes and help improve basic technique.
The Y’s Splash! Week program will be offered in two age groups – 3-5 years and 6-12 – at the following times:
- 9 to 9:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 9:30 to 10 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 10:30 to 11 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Ages 6-12
Space is limited in the Family Y’s Splash! Week over the April School Break, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Log on to www.westporty.org/ or call Nicole Turechek at 203-226-8981.
- 1 National Weather Service: Weston's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead