WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport-Weston Family YMCA will offer free swimming and water safety lessons for kids during spring break between Monday, April 14, and Friday, April 18.
Each morning of the week children will enjoy a 30-minute swim lesson, with the Y’s qualified instructors on hand to introduce strokes and help improve basic technique.
The Y’s Splash! Week program will be offered in two age groups – 3-5 years and 6-12 – at the following times:
- 9 to 9:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 9:30 to 10 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 10 to 10:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 10:30 to 11 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 3-5
- 11 to 11:30 a.m., Ages 6-12
- 11:30 a.m. to noon, Ages 6-12
Space is limited in the Family Y’s Splash! Week over the April School Break, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Log on to www.westporty.org/ or call Nicole Turechek at 203-226-8981.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield