WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Danbury Hospital was ordered to pay $12 million to a Redding woman who nearly died after a botched hernia operation.
- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town.
- The Weston Police Department will soon have three new 2014 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicles, with four-wheel drive capability and V-6 engines, to patrol the roads.
The Weston Republican Town Committee announced that Dr. Jennifer Berry Matthesen will fill a vacated seat, bringing the Weston RTC to a full 25-member roster.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm