WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Danbury Hospital was ordered to pay $12 million to a Redding woman who nearly died after a botched hernia operation.
- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town.
- The Weston Police Department will soon have three new 2014 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicles, with four-wheel drive capability and V-6 engines, to patrol the roads.
The Weston Republican Town Committee announced that Dr. Jennifer Berry Matthesen will fill a vacated seat, bringing the Weston RTC to a full 25-member roster.
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'