WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Danbury Hospital was ordered to pay $12 million to a Redding woman who nearly died after a botched hernia operation.
- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town.
- The Weston Police Department will soon have three new 2014 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicles, with four-wheel drive capability and V-6 engines, to patrol the roads.
The Weston Republican Town Committee announced that Dr. Jennifer Berry Matthesen will fill a vacated seat, bringing the Weston RTC to a full 25-member roster.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview