WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Danbury Hospital was ordered to pay $12 million to a Redding woman who nearly died after a botched hernia operation.
- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town.
- The Weston Police Department will soon have three new 2014 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicles, with four-wheel drive capability and V-6 engines, to patrol the roads.
The Weston Republican Town Committee announced that Dr. Jennifer Berry Matthesen will fill a vacated seat, bringing the Weston RTC to a full 25-member roster.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding