WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Danbury Hospital was ordered to pay $12 million to a Redding woman who nearly died after a botched hernia operation.
- The Redding Highway Department will begin repairing and repaving roads throughout the town.
- The Weston Police Department will soon have three new 2014 Ford Police Interceptor utility vehicles, with four-wheel drive capability and V-6 engines, to patrol the roads.
The Weston Republican Town Committee announced that Dr. Jennifer Berry Matthesen will fill a vacated seat, bringing the Weston RTC to a full 25-member roster.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill