Update, 5:50 a.m., Thursday: FAIRFIELD, Conn. — Less than 100 customers were out of power Thursday morning in Fairfield.
United Illuminating reported 97 outages Thursday morning. Wednesday's nor'easter did not cause widespread outages in Fairfield or elsewhere in Fairfield County.
Original story. 12 a.m., Wednesday FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A total of 144 customers in Fairfield and 42 customers in Easton were without power late Wednesday, according to the outage map from United Illuminating Co.
The outages, reported at 11:50 p.m., came as a nor'easter dumped snow across Connecticut. The storm came a week after Hurricane Sandy hit the region.
- 1 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 4 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield
- 5 Weston Republican Town Committee Adds New Member