Update, 5:50 a.m., Thursday: FAIRFIELD, Conn. — Less than 100 customers were out of power Thursday morning in Fairfield.
United Illuminating reported 97 outages Thursday morning. Wednesday's nor'easter did not cause widespread outages in Fairfield or elsewhere in Fairfield County.
Original story. 12 a.m., Wednesday FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A total of 144 customers in Fairfield and 42 customers in Easton were without power late Wednesday, according to the outage map from United Illuminating Co.
The outages, reported at 11:50 p.m., came as a nor'easter dumped snow across Connecticut. The storm came a week after Hurricane Sandy hit the region.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Weston Police Forensics Officers Help With Child Porn Arrest
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot