Update, 5:50 a.m., Thursday: FAIRFIELD, Conn. — Less than 100 customers were out of power Thursday morning in Fairfield.
United Illuminating reported 97 outages Thursday morning. Wednesday's nor'easter did not cause widespread outages in Fairfield or elsewhere in Fairfield County.
Original story. 12 a.m., Wednesday FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A total of 144 customers in Fairfield and 42 customers in Easton were without power late Wednesday, according to the outage map from United Illuminating Co.
The outages, reported at 11:50 p.m., came as a nor'easter dumped snow across Connecticut. The storm came a week after Hurricane Sandy hit the region.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Weston Skies Sunday
- 2 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Weston's Lunch Box: A New Owner, An Old Name
- 5 Weston Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend