Update, 5:50 a.m., Thursday: FAIRFIELD, Conn. — Less than 100 customers were out of power Thursday morning in Fairfield.
United Illuminating reported 97 outages Thursday morning. Wednesday's nor'easter did not cause widespread outages in Fairfield or elsewhere in Fairfield County.
Original story. 12 a.m., Wednesday FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A total of 144 customers in Fairfield and 42 customers in Easton were without power late Wednesday, according to the outage map from United Illuminating Co.
The outages, reported at 11:50 p.m., came as a nor'easter dumped snow across Connecticut. The storm came a week after Hurricane Sandy hit the region.
- 1 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston
- 3 Lots Of Buzz Going On At Weston's Red Bee Honey
- 4 Icy Patches Likely Overnight With Falling Temperatures In Fairfield County
- 5 Expect More Snow: Winter Weather Advisory Remains In Effect In Weston