WESTON, Conn. – An estimated 84 percent of Connecticut Light & Power customers in Weston were still without power Thursday morning, down slightly from 94 percent Wednesday morning.
Utility officials estimate 3,230 of the 3,808 customers served in Weston were without power as of 5 a.m. Thursday morning, according to outage maps. Power to most customers should be restored by Monday or Tuesday, CL&P officials said Thursday morning.
“Our immediate priorities are to address emergencies, work with the state and towns to clear roads, restore service to critical facilities such as hospitals and assess damage,” officials said in a statement on the company’s website. “Our employees are working around the clock until all our customers have power.”
More than 230,000 customers out of 1,240,246 total customers served by CL&P were out of power across Connecticut as of 5 a.m. Thursday, down from more than 340,000 customers without power Wednesday morning.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 77 Kettle Creek Road Is The Weston Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child