WESTON, Conn. – An estimated 94 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Weston were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 3,583 of the 3,808 customers served in Weston were without power as of 5:45 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding