WESTON, Conn. – An estimated 94 percent of Connecticut Light and Power customers in Weston were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 3,583 of the 3,808 customers served in Weston were without power as of 5:45 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 340,000 out of the 1,240,246 CL and P customers in Connecticut were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48