SOUTH SALEM, N.Y. – An accident at the intersection of Route 123 North and Route 35 in South Salem slowed traffic beginning around 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 24.
The road is frequently used by commuters in Ridgefield, Redding and other communities in Connecticut as they travel home from lower Westchester. There was no estimate on the length of the delay or when it would be cleared.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo