WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston last week:
- A 32-year-old Weston mother Christina Failla, of Samuelson Road was arrested on charges of leaving her young son alone in a parked car in South Norwalk after midnight.
- The death of Benjamin Seitz, a 15-month-old Ridgefield boy in a hot car, has been ruled a homicide.
- A Stamford man, Tucker Blandford, 23, faked his death to get out of a wedding to an English woman he met at the University of Connecticut.
- The Weston Board of Education received a Power of Change Award for its efforts in reducing energy consumption over the last five years resulting in a 38 percent cost savings.
- The Redding Country Club sent 19 swimmers to the annual Connecticut Stateline Championships held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Weston Rowers Advance To Youth National Championships