WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston last week:
- A 32-year-old Weston mother Christina Failla, of Samuelson Road was arrested on charges of leaving her young son alone in a parked car in South Norwalk after midnight.
- The death of Benjamin Seitz, a 15-month-old Ridgefield boy in a hot car, has been ruled a homicide.
- A Stamford man, Tucker Blandford, 23, faked his death to get out of a wedding to an English woman he met at the University of Connecticut.
- The Weston Board of Education received a Power of Change Award for its efforts in reducing energy consumption over the last five years resulting in a 38 percent cost savings.
- The Redding Country Club sent 19 swimmers to the annual Connecticut Stateline Championships held at Pomperaug High School.
- 1 Weston Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct In Fight With Boyfriend
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Move Into Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping