FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – If you've always wanted to be in movies, a film soon to begin shooting in Bridgeport with Academy Award-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. may be your chance.
An open casting session for background actors takes place Tuesday, Sept. 18, at the Downtown Bridgeport Public Library, according to the movie’s local casting director.
The film is described as “a story of a journey to freedom, and the unshackled spirit of the human heart.” It will shoot in Bridgeport through November, the casting director said.
The filmmakers are looking for men and women between 18 and 60 years old. The casting session begins at 10 a.m. for members of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists with membership cards. The general public may audition from 1 to 7:30 p.m.
The Downtown Bridgeport Public Library is located at 925 Broad St., Bridgeport. If you can’t come, email a current photo and contact information to email@example.com.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 5 Lobster Roll House Sale Tops Last Week's News In Weston