WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston, Easton and Redding this week:
- Redding's Brooklee Han completed her Olympic journey with an elegant free skate and a 20th place finish for Australia in figure skating in Sochi, Russia.
- An 18-year-old Easton woman Melissa Barney was charged with trespassing after she smashed a crystal chandelier with a fireplace screen at her boyfriend's home on Melville Avenue.
- Several Redding students earn academic honors in college.
- A 58-year-old Wilton man Joseph Apuzzo and his 21-year-old daughter Katherine Apuzzo arrested after a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
The state Department of Transportation has distributed nearly 5,000 tons of desperately needed salt to 42 Connecticut cities and towns -- including Danbury, Redding and Weston -- to replenish diminishing local supplies caused by an unusually harsh winter
- 1 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Historic Westport Estate Moved To New Home Across The Street
- 4 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston