WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston, Easton and Redding this week:
- Redding's Brooklee Han completed her Olympic journey with an elegant free skate and a 20th place finish for Australia in figure skating in Sochi, Russia.
- An 18-year-old Easton woman Melissa Barney was charged with trespassing after she smashed a crystal chandelier with a fireplace screen at her boyfriend's home on Melville Avenue.
- Several Redding students earn academic honors in college.
- A 58-year-old Wilton man Joseph Apuzzo and his 21-year-old daughter Katherine Apuzzo arrested after a verbal argument between the two turned physical.
The state Department of Transportation has distributed nearly 5,000 tons of desperately needed salt to 42 Connecticut cities and towns -- including Danbury, Redding and Weston -- to replenish diminishing local supplies caused by an unusually harsh winter
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow