DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service is being provided in place of trains on the Danbury Branch on Tuesday, Metro-North announced.
Bus service is operating about 20 minutes late, Metro-North said. Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury Branch for:
- the 1:32 p.m. train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk.
- the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk
The service change is due to an earlier train with mechanical difficulties.
Riders should listen for announcements at the train stations.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts