DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service is being provided in place of trains on the Danbury Branch on Tuesday, Metro-North announced.
Bus service is operating about 20 minutes late, Metro-North said. Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury Branch for:
- the 1:32 p.m. train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk.
- the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk
The service change is due to an earlier train with mechanical difficulties.
Riders should listen for announcements at the train stations.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight
- 4 United Illuminating, Easton's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield