DANBURY, Conn. -- Substitute bus service is being provided in place of trains on the Danbury Branch on Tuesday, Metro-North announced.
Bus service is operating about 20 minutes late, Metro-North said. Substitute bus service will be provided on the Danbury Branch for:
- the 1:32 p.m. train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk.
- the 11:32 a.m. Tuesday train departing Danbury and making all stops to South Norwalk
The service change is due to an earlier train with mechanical difficulties.
Riders should listen for announcements at the train stations.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest