WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- New Weston resident Chris Moore decides to seek a seat on the Weston Board of Education to become more active in local affairs.
- Easton’s woman Elizabeth Kennedy, 42, charged with DUI in Fairfield, police said.
- New York City woman, Kathryn Kalikow, arrested and charged with public indecency in New Canaan, according to a report in newstimes.com.
- The Center for Women and Families of Eastern Fairfield County remembers the victims of domestic violence at a candlelight vigil at the Easton Community Center.
- Denim & Diamonds Party, a fundraiser event hosted to support victims of Domestic Violence and the services provided by the Domestic Violence Crisis Center.