FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Strong winds will accompany a cold front Sunday afternoon in Fairfield County.
According to the National Weather Service, there will be winds of 20 to 30 miles an hour with gusts of up to 40 miles am hour, withe the possibility for stronger gusts.
The high for Sunday will be around 50 degrees, but the temperature is expected to cool downin to the upper teens by Sunday night.
The service warns that with winds this strong tree limbs and branches could fall and cause possible power outages. They say drivers with SUV's and trucks should drive with caution.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Enjoy Memorial Day Parades In Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Weinstein's Worries Top Week's News In Weston
- 4 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield