FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Strong winds will accompany a cold front Sunday afternoon in Fairfield County.
According to the National Weather Service, there will be winds of 20 to 30 miles an hour with gusts of up to 40 miles am hour, withe the possibility for stronger gusts.
The high for Sunday will be around 50 degrees, but the temperature is expected to cool downin to the upper teens by Sunday night.
The service warns that with winds this strong tree limbs and branches could fall and cause possible power outages. They say drivers with SUV's and trucks should drive with caution.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Y's Men Of Weston Learn About The Dangers Of AF From Cardiac Expert
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday