FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Strong winds will accompany a cold front Sunday afternoon in Fairfield County.
According to the National Weather Service, there will be winds of 20 to 30 miles an hour with gusts of up to 40 miles am hour, withe the possibility for stronger gusts.
The high for Sunday will be around 50 degrees, but the temperature is expected to cool downin to the upper teens by Sunday night.
The service warns that with winds this strong tree limbs and branches could fall and cause possible power outages. They say drivers with SUV's and trucks should drive with caution.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm