REDDING, Conn. – Redding residents are invited to attend a public information meeting held by the Connecticut State Department of Transportation on the replacement of a bridge on Route 53.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan. 9, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The snow date is Jan. 23.
Residents, business owners and commuters are encouraged to learn more about the proposed project.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 5 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race