REDDING, Conn. – Redding residents are invited to attend a public information meeting held by the Connecticut State Department of Transportation on the replacement of a bridge on Route 53.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan. 9, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The snow date is Jan. 23.
Residents, business owners and commuters are encouraged to learn more about the proposed project.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Fairfield County Stores Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers