REDDING, Conn. – Redding residents are invited to attend a public information meeting held by the Connecticut State Department of Transportation on the replacement of a bridge on Route 53.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan. 9, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The snow date is Jan. 23.
Residents, business owners and commuters are encouraged to learn more about the proposed project.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal