REDDING, Conn. – Redding residents are invited to attend a public information meeting held by the Connecticut State Department of Transportation on the replacement of a bridge on Route 53.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan. 9, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The snow date is Jan. 23.
Residents, business owners and commuters are encouraged to learn more about the proposed project.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Big Crowds Come Out For Memorial Day Parade In Weston
- 4 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Weston, Easton, Redding