WESTON, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting about the proposed replacement of a retaining wall on Route 53 near the Weston Racquet Club on Wednesday, Feb. 5, at 7 p.m. at Weston Town Hall.
The construction will last two months and cost $1.8 million in state funding.
Residents, business owners, commuters, and other interested individuals are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to learn about and discuss the proposed project.
DOT personnel will be available at 6:30 p.m. to answer questions prior to the presentation. In the event of severe weather, the snow date is Feb. 19.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like to discuss the project or review the plans may contact Timothy M. Wilson at 860-594-3189 or email@example.com.
Weston Town Hall is located at 56 Norfield Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest