WESTON, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting about the proposed replacement of a retaining wall on Route 53 near the Weston Racquet Club on Wednesday, Feb. 5, at 7 p.m. at Weston Town Hall.
The construction will last two months and cost $1.8 million in state funding.
Residents, business owners, commuters, and other interested individuals are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to learn about and discuss the proposed project.
DOT personnel will be available at 6:30 p.m. to answer questions prior to the presentation. In the event of severe weather, the snow date is Feb. 19.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like to discuss the project or review the plans may contact Timothy M. Wilson at 860-594-3189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weston Town Hall is located at 56 Norfield Road.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 3 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News