WESTON, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting about the proposed replacement of a retaining wall on Route 53 near the Weston Racquet Club on Wednesday, Feb. 5, at 7 p.m. at Weston Town Hall.
The construction will last two months and cost $1.8 million in state funding.
Residents, business owners, commuters, and other interested individuals are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to learn about and discuss the proposed project.
DOT personnel will be available at 6:30 p.m. to answer questions prior to the presentation. In the event of severe weather, the snow date is Feb. 19.
Anyone who is unable to attend but would like to discuss the project or review the plans may contact Timothy M. Wilson at 860-594-3189 or email@example.com.
Weston Town Hall is located at 56 Norfield Road.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola