DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Weston, Easton, Redding
- 2 Employee Shot To Death In Robbery At Bridgeport Market
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Over Possible Health Risk
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker