DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Happy Birthday To Easton’s Elise Broach