DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Easton Firefighter Spots Bear On Valley Road
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Integrate Function, Color, Style Into Your Backyard, Say Weston Designers
- 4 Cigarette Assault, New Leader At Barlow Top Week's News In Easton, Redding
- 5 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up