DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton