DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo