DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl