DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding