DANBURY, Conn. — A person in Danbury reported feeling the earthquake that hit Hollis Center, Maine, on Tuesday afternoon, the United States Geological Survey reported.
The earthquake was first reported shortly after 7:12 p.m. and registered a magnitude of 4.0 at a depth of 6 kilometers, the report said.
People throughout Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York and Connecticut reported feeling the earthquake, the report said.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Fairfield County's Highest Snowfall Amounts Will Be North Of Merritt
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm