EASTON, Conn. -- An Easton boy who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a head-on collision with a dump truck four years ago was awarded $8 million in damages by a jury on Thursday, April 24, according to ctpost.com.
The jury found Easton-based Designing Nature responsible for the negligence of its driver, Devin Schreyer. The landscaping company will have to pay the victim and his family $3 million in economic damages and $5 million in non-economic damages. After legal fees and interest, the total could exceed $12 million, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest