EASTON, Conn. -- An Easton boy who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a head-on collision with a dump truck four years ago was awarded $8 million in damages by a jury on Thursday, April 24, according to ctpost.com.
The jury found Easton-based Designing Nature responsible for the negligence of its driver, Devin Schreyer. The landscaping company will have to pay the victim and his family $3 million in economic damages and $5 million in non-economic damages. After legal fees and interest, the total could exceed $12 million, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens