EASTON, Conn. -- An Easton boy who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a head-on collision with a dump truck four years ago was awarded $8 million in damages by a jury on Thursday, April 24, according to ctpost.com.
The jury found Easton-based Designing Nature responsible for the negligence of its driver, Devin Schreyer. The landscaping company will have to pay the victim and his family $3 million in economic damages and $5 million in non-economic damages. After legal fees and interest, the total could exceed $12 million, ctpost.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola