EASTON, Conn. -- If you’re looking for books to help get you through the inclement weather and its aftermath, you can find them at the Easton Public Library book sale that takes place Friday through Sunday.
There is a $10 admission to the preview day Friday from 5 to 9 p.m. with no charge for Friends of the Easton Library members. The sale continues with no admission charge Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A variety of hard and soft cover adult and children’s books will be on sale, along with audio books, DVDs and CDs.
“It’s quite a big affair,” said library Director Bernadette Baldino. "It’s a semi-annual event with another sale in April."
The sale is sponsored by Friends of the Easton Library, a non-profit group that raises money to support the purchase of library equipment.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y