EASTON, Conn. -- If you’re looking for books to help get you through the inclement weather and its aftermath, you can find them at the Easton Public Library book sale that takes place Friday through Sunday.
There is a $10 admission to the preview day Friday from 5 to 9 p.m. with no charge for Friends of the Easton Library members. The sale continues with no admission charge Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A variety of hard and soft cover adult and children’s books will be on sale, along with audio books, DVDs and CDs.
“It’s quite a big affair,” said library Director Bernadette Baldino. "It’s a semi-annual event with another sale in April."
The sale is sponsored by Friends of the Easton Library, a non-profit group that raises money to support the purchase of library equipment.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest