EASTON, Conn. -- If you’re looking for books to help get you through the inclement weather and its aftermath, you can find them at the Easton Public Library book sale that takes place Friday through Sunday.
There is a $10 admission to the preview day Friday from 5 to 9 p.m. with no charge for Friends of the Easton Library members. The sale continues with no admission charge Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A variety of hard and soft cover adult and children’s books will be on sale, along with audio books, DVDs and CDs.
“It’s quite a big affair,” said library Director Bernadette Baldino. "It’s a semi-annual event with another sale in April."
The sale is sponsored by Friends of the Easton Library, a non-profit group that raises money to support the purchase of library equipment.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Weston, Easton, Redding; Thunderstorms Possible