WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston last week:
- Easton’s Chris Thomas finished 13th overall and first among amateurs in the 70.3-mile Eagleman race in Cambridge, Md.
- Norwalk resident Leo Spinelli, 22, has opened Uncle Leo's Coffee and Donuts with his father in the heart of Georgetown at 19 Main St.
- A 28-year-old Westport native, Christopher Hoffman, who last month became a New Jersey police officer died in a traffic accident in Jackson Township, N.J.
- MoneyRates.com ranks Connecticut among five worst states to make a living.
Fruitland American Meat, has recalled a possibly tainted beef product that was distributed to a Whole Foods distribution center in Connecticut that services its stores in New England.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown