EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The towns of Easton and Redding are inviting residents to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired prescription pills or patches during a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Only pills and patches are allowed to be dropped off. Syringes, liquids and sharps will not be accepted.
Drug take backs will be held at the following locations:
- Easton Town Hall/Library Parking Lot at 691 Morehouse Road.
- Redding Police Department at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist