EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The towns of Easton and Redding are inviting residents to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired prescription pills or patches during a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Only pills and patches are allowed to be dropped off. Syringes, liquids and sharps will not be accepted.
Drug take backs will be held at the following locations:
- Easton Town Hall/Library Parking Lot at 691 Morehouse Road.
- Redding Police Department at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 4 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer