EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The towns of Easton and Redding are inviting residents to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired prescription pills or patches during a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Only pills and patches are allowed to be dropped off. Syringes, liquids and sharps will not be accepted.
Drug take backs will be held at the following locations:
- Easton Town Hall/Library Parking Lot at 691 Morehouse Road.
- Redding Police Department at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal