EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The towns of Easton and Redding are inviting residents to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired prescription pills or patches during a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Only pills and patches are allowed to be dropped off. Syringes, liquids and sharps will not be accepted.
Drug take backs will be held at the following locations:
- Easton Town Hall/Library Parking Lot at 691 Morehouse Road.
- Redding Police Department at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says