EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The towns of Easton and Redding are inviting residents to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired prescription pills or patches during a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Only pills and patches are allowed to be dropped off. Syringes, liquids and sharps will not be accepted.
Drug take backs will be held at the following locations:
- Easton Town Hall/Library Parking Lot at 691 Morehouse Road.
- Redding Police Department at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown