EASTON/REDDING, Conn. -- The towns of Easton and Redding are inviting residents to safely dispose of unwanted, unused or expired prescription pills or patches during a drug take back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Only pills and patches are allowed to be dropped off. Syringes, liquids and sharps will not be accepted.
Drug take backs will be held at the following locations:
- Easton Town Hall/Library Parking Lot at 691 Morehouse Road.
- Redding Police Department at 96 Hill Road.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y