FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Mostly sunny skies will give way to increasing clouds and the possibility of evening showers in Fairfield County on Monday, May 19.
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s before clouds and the slight chance of showers and thunderstorms come into the area after 2 p.m. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight. Chance of rain during the afternoon is 20 percent.
Tuesday, May 20, will feature abundant sunshine and a high temperature of 76 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will be possible after noon on Wednesday, May 21, with a high temperature of 69 degrees. Precipitation becomes more likely during the evening hours, with a 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
The chance of lingering showers will remain in the area on Thursday, May 22, and Friday, May 23, with high temperatures in the high 60s.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 4 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In Weston