FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Mostly sunny skies will give way to increasing clouds and the possibility of evening showers in Fairfield County on Monday, May 19.
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s before clouds and the slight chance of showers and thunderstorms come into the area after 2 p.m. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight. Chance of rain during the afternoon is 20 percent.
Tuesday, May 20, will feature abundant sunshine and a high temperature of 76 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will be possible after noon on Wednesday, May 21, with a high temperature of 69 degrees. Precipitation becomes more likely during the evening hours, with a 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
The chance of lingering showers will remain in the area on Thursday, May 22, and Friday, May 23, with high temperatures in the high 60s.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub