FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Mostly sunny skies will give way to increasing clouds and the possibility of evening showers in Fairfield County on Monday, May 19.
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s before clouds and the slight chance of showers and thunderstorms come into the area after 2 p.m. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight. Chance of rain during the afternoon is 20 percent.
Tuesday, May 20, will feature abundant sunshine and a high temperature of 76 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will be possible after noon on Wednesday, May 21, with a high temperature of 69 degrees. Precipitation becomes more likely during the evening hours, with a 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
The chance of lingering showers will remain in the area on Thursday, May 22, and Friday, May 23, with high temperatures in the high 60s.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals