FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The showers forecast for Friday across Fairfield County are just the start: Rain is expected for the entire weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The high will be near 50 degrees on Friday, with an 80 percent chance of precipitation, the weather service said. Light rain and patchy fog is expected by Friday evening.
Saturday will be mainly rainy, especially after 2 p.m., with a high near 48 to 50 degrees. Temperatures will drop into the mid-30s by Saturday evening, with downpours in the forecast. An inch to 2 inches of rain could fall as a nor'easter moves through New England, the National Weather Service said.
Sunday will bring more rain with a high in the mid-40s. Rain is likely into the evening, with a mix of snow and rain possible after midnight.
Monday will be partly sunny, with a high temperature in the mid-50s -- just in time for start of a new week of work.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening