FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A damp Friday evening is in the forecast with showers and maybe a thunderstorm expected to come through Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers is 40 percent, with the highest chance of thunderstorms expected Friday night before midnight. Overnight low temperatures will dip into the low 50s.
If rain does fall, it is not expected to be a significant amount, according to the forecast.
The rain will clear Saturday, which will be party sunny and breezy with highs near 70. Sunday will be the pick of the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures forecast in the mid-70s.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters