FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A damp Friday evening is in the forecast with showers and maybe a thunderstorm expected to come through Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers is 40 percent, with the highest chance of thunderstorms expected Friday night before midnight. Overnight low temperatures will dip into the low 50s.
If rain does fall, it is not expected to be a significant amount, according to the forecast.
The rain will clear Saturday, which will be party sunny and breezy with highs near 70. Sunday will be the pick of the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures forecast in the mid-70s.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals