FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — Black ice on the roads is a possibility Tuesday night as the weather changes throughout the evening.
Light snow and freezing temperatures prompted the National Weather Service to issue a special weather statement.
"Slippery and hazardous conditions will develop as untreated service become snow covered," the weather service warned.
Drivers were urged to take caution.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Weston Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Easton Doctor Named Physician Of The Year At St. Vincent's Medical Center