FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A few inches of snow, sleet and rain — along with gusty winds — should make for rough weather for Fairfield County's inland towns late Wednesday and Thursday.
Snow could begin around 1 p.m., Wednesday, with heavier rain and snow — and wind gusts near 50 mph — coming Wednesday night. Up to three inches of snow and sleet could fall, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and wind should taper off through the morning Thursday. Friday should be sunny with a high near 37, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton