FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A few inches of snow, sleet and rain — along with gusty winds — should make for rough weather for Fairfield County's inland towns late Wednesday and Thursday.
Snow could begin around 1 p.m., Wednesday, with heavier rain and snow — and wind gusts near 50 mph — coming Wednesday night. Up to three inches of snow and sleet could fall, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and wind should taper off through the morning Thursday. Friday should be sunny with a high near 37, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Easton Man’s Arrest After Crashing Car In Fairfield Tops Week’s News