FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A few inches of snow, sleet and rain — along with gusty winds — should make for rough weather for Fairfield County's inland towns late Wednesday and Thursday.
Snow could begin around 1 p.m., Wednesday, with heavier rain and snow — and wind gusts near 50 mph — coming Wednesday night. Up to three inches of snow and sleet could fall, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and wind should taper off through the morning Thursday. Friday should be sunny with a high near 37, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight