FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. — A few inches of snow, sleet and rain — along with gusty winds — should make for rough weather for Fairfield County's inland towns late Wednesday and Thursday.
Snow could begin around 1 p.m., Wednesday, with heavier rain and snow — and wind gusts near 50 mph — coming Wednesday night. Up to three inches of snow and sleet could fall, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and wind should taper off through the morning Thursday. Friday should be sunny with a high near 37, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick