FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A Dense Fog Advisory was in place for Northern Fairfield County until 10 a.m. Wednesday, the National Weather Service said.
Visibility is a quarter of a mile or less due to the dense fog, the warning said. Dense fog is possible through noon Wednesday.
Commuters are warned to reduce speeds due to hazardous travel conditions. Drivers should use low beams and leave plenty of distance ahead of them, the advisory said.
A high temperature of 57 degrees with rain is expected for Wednesday, the weather service said.
A High Wind Watch remains in effect for later Wednesday through early Thursday, with sustained winds of 40 mph or more with gusts of 58 mph or more possible with heavy rain, the weather advisory said.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says