FAIRFIELD, Conn. — A Dense Fog Advisory was in place for Northern Fairfield County until 10 a.m. Wednesday, the National Weather Service said.
Visibility is a quarter of a mile or less due to the dense fog, the warning said. Dense fog is possible through noon Wednesday.
Commuters are warned to reduce speeds due to hazardous travel conditions. Drivers should use low beams and leave plenty of distance ahead of them, the advisory said.
A high temperature of 57 degrees with rain is expected for Wednesday, the weather service said.
A High Wind Watch remains in effect for later Wednesday through early Thursday, with sustained winds of 40 mph or more with gusts of 58 mph or more possible with heavy rain, the weather advisory said.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm