FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Don't put away your umbrella yet: The Fairfield County area will see one more day of clouds and rain before the sun returns for Saturday and Sunday.
Showers are possible throughout the area with possible thunderstorms and a high of 72. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Rain will remain in the area throughout Friday evening with an overnight low of 64 degrees.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. on Saturday before clearing with a high temperature of 79.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high near 80.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding