FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Don't put away your umbrella yet: The Fairfield County area will see one more day of clouds and rain before the sun returns for Saturday and Sunday.
Showers are possible throughout the area with possible thunderstorms and a high of 72. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Rain will remain in the area throughout Friday evening with an overnight low of 64 degrees.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. on Saturday before clearing with a high temperature of 79.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high near 80.
- 1 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 2 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 3 Weston High School Boosters Plan Food And Wine Festival
- 4 Weston, Easton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries