FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Don't put away your umbrella yet: The Fairfield County area will see one more day of clouds and rain before the sun returns for Saturday and Sunday.
Showers are possible throughout the area with possible thunderstorms and a high of 72. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Rain will remain in the area throughout Friday evening with an overnight low of 64 degrees.
A slight chance of showers will linger before 7 a.m. on Saturday before clearing with a high temperature of 79.
Father's Day will be sunny with a high near 80.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Ribbon-Cutting Joins Trails In Easton's Centennial Watershed Forest