FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Fairfield County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm were predicted for late morning and afternoon on Monday, June 9, with a high temperature of 72 degrees. Chance of rain is 90 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers but will be slightly warmer, with a thigh of 76. The chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry but mostly cloudy with a high of about 72 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on with a 30 percent chance of rain on Thursday and a 50 percent chance of rain on Friday.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola