FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County will see a sunny start to the Labor Day weekend before clouds and possibly thunderstorms roll in on Sunday and Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be the best day of the long weekend, with mostly sunny skies and high temperatures of about 77 degrees.
Clouds will enter the region Sunday with temperatures expected to climb into the mid-80s. The chance of rain on Sunday is 30 percent.
Monday will see partial clearing, but the threat of rain and thunderstorms will linger. High temperatures are expected to be in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield