FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County will see a sunny start to the Labor Day weekend before clouds and possibly thunderstorms roll in on Sunday and Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be the best day of the long weekend, with mostly sunny skies and high temperatures of about 77 degrees.
Clouds will enter the region Sunday with temperatures expected to climb into the mid-80s. The chance of rain on Sunday is 30 percent.
Monday will see partial clearing, but the threat of rain and thunderstorms will linger. High temperatures are expected to be in the mid-80s with a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens