WESTON, Conn. — Looking for work in the Weston area? Here's this week's rundown of businesses that are hiring:
▪ Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
▪ Kforce, a staffing firm, is hiring an application support developer.
▪ CVS, 397 Post Road E., has multiple openings.
▪ Bank of America is seeking a bilingual sales and service associate.
▪ A production manager/designer is wanted at one firm.
▪ iFloat, a sensory isolation floatation center located on Main Street, is looking for models.
▪ Shake Shack, 1849 Post Road E., needs managers.
▪ A boutique catering company is hiring catering and prep chefs.
▪ Terrain Garden Café, 561 Post Road E., is hiring for all back-of-house positions.
▪ An architectural firm needs a junior architect.
▪ Imperial Dental Associates is looking for a receptionist.
▪ Bottlerocket Wine & Spirit, opening soon at 1790 Post Road E., is hiring for all positions.
▪ A new deli on Post Road East is seeking full- and part-time help.
▪ European Wax Center, 409 Post Rd E., is hiring guest services associates.
▪ Kaia Yoga needs a café delivery person.
▪ Save the Children is hiring an application developer.
▪ The Westport Public Schools system has vacant positions to fill.
Are you hiring in Weston and want your opening listed here? If so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll include it in our weekly roundup.