WESTPORT, Conn. – Looking for work in Westport? Here's this week's rundown of businesses that are hiring:
▪ A deli/caterer is seeking a kitchen cook/manager. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Terrain, a garden center scheduled to open in May, is hiring wait staff, baristas, busers and hosts for its garden restaurant.
▪ Triple Point Technology Inc. has an opening for a senior software engineer.
▪ Save the Children is hiring an associate director of foundations and trusts.
▪ Kennedy's All-American Barber Club is seeking an assistant manager.
▪ A staffing firm has an opening for an assistant sales manager.
▪ A dry cleaners is in need of a presser.
▪ A financial analyst is also wanted at Save the Children.
▪ Shake Shack, 1849 Post Road E., is hiring for multiple positions.
▪ Save the Children is also looking for a coordinator of billing and grant receivables.
▪ Paul Albert Salon, 512 Riverside Ave., is hiring a part-time receptionist.
▪ College Pro Painters is seeking job site managers and painters.
▪ A cosmetics sales person/receptionist is wanted at a downtown spa.
▪ European Wax Center is hiring wax specialists.
▪ LF Westport, a clothing boutique at 26 Main St., is seeking full-time stylists.
▪ The Westport Public Schools system has vacant positions to fill.
Are you hiring in Westport and want your opening listed here? If so, send an email to email@example.com and we'll include it in our weekly roundup.