WESTPORT, Conn. – Looking for work in Westport? Here's this week's rundown of businesses that are hiring:
▪ CNP-Solutions, a consultant in the payments industry, is seeking two summer interns to assist in marketing the company in social media networks and online. Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
▪ A restaurant is hiring a line cook/prep cook.
▪ Shake Shack, 1849 Post Road E., is seeking managers.
▪ Terrain, a garden center that opened Friday at 561 Post Road E., is hiring servers, busers and hosts for its garden restaurant.
▪ A Weston restaurant that recently reopened has several full- and part time openings.
▪ A coffee shop is looking for baristas.
▪ A plastic surgery office is seeking a patient care coordinator.
▪ An office has an opening for an assistant.
▪ A jewelry store needs a full-time sales associate.
▪ A wine bar seeks kitchen staff.
▪ Securitas Security is hiring customer service/security officers.
▪ Bottlerocket Wine & Spirit, opening soon at 1790 Post Road E., is looking for assistant managers, sales associates and stock/delivery people.
▪ College Pro Painters is hiring job site managers and painters for the summer painting season.
▪ A medical spa is seeking an aesthetician trainee.
▪ Poster Animal Hospital, 1677 Post Road E., needs a full-time kennel attendant.
▪ A deli/caterer is seeking a kitchen cook/manager. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ The Westport Public Schools system has vacant positions to fill.
Are you hiring in Westport and want your opening listed here? If so, send an email to email@example.com and we'll include it in our weekly roundup.