WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- A Weston physical therapist who had a business in Norwalk was arrested on 46 counts of health care fraud.
- Academy Award-winning actor Dustin Hoffman and director François Girard will begin filming scenes of their new independent film, “Boychoir," at Fairfield University in early March.
- A 54-year-old former Easton man Gregory Loles was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for defrauding investors, including a Connecticut church, of $27 million.
- Redding figure skater Brooklee Han is pleased with her performance at the Olympics in Sochi and now looking to competing again in the 2018.
A 44-year-old Fairfield woman was arrested on charges of stealing money from tip jars at a Westport restaurant in front of two children.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist