WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- A Weston physical therapist who had a business in Norwalk was arrested on 46 counts of health care fraud.
- Academy Award-winning actor Dustin Hoffman and director François Girard will begin filming scenes of their new independent film, “Boychoir," at Fairfield University in early March.
- A 54-year-old former Easton man Gregory Loles was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for defrauding investors, including a Connecticut church, of $27 million.
- Redding figure skater Brooklee Han is pleased with her performance at the Olympics in Sochi and now looking to competing again in the 2018.
A 44-year-old Fairfield woman was arrested on charges of stealing money from tip jars at a Westport restaurant in front of two children.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Dodge Worst Of Nor'easter
- 2 Police Continue Probe Into Suicide At Danbury Mall
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 4 Malloy Bans Travel Across Connecticut As Of 9 P.M. Due To Blizzard
- 5 Light Snow Continues In Easton, Weston As Storm Begins To Depart