WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- A Weston physical therapist who had a business in Norwalk was arrested on 46 counts of health care fraud.
- Academy Award-winning actor Dustin Hoffman and director François Girard will begin filming scenes of their new independent film, “Boychoir," at Fairfield University in early March.
- A 54-year-old former Easton man Gregory Loles was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for defrauding investors, including a Connecticut church, of $27 million.
- Redding figure skater Brooklee Han is pleased with her performance at the Olympics in Sochi and now looking to competing again in the 2018.
A 44-year-old Fairfield woman was arrested on charges of stealing money from tip jars at a Westport restaurant in front of two children.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says