FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County traffic got off to bad start when a two-car closed one lane of Interstate 95 southbound in Greenwich at 4:19 p.m.
The report on the Connecticut Department of Transportion website did not indicate how long the delay would last.
At 4:26 p.m., a car fire created further trouble Northbound on I-95. The car fire occurred near Exit 7 in Stamford and closed the left lane. Another care fire on I-95 Southbound occurred about 15 minutes later, also near Exit 7.
Traffic was slow all over Fairfield County on Friday. Traffic was also crawling on Interstate 84 in Danbury, but there were not any accidents reported as of 4:30 p.m. Traffic was also slow on the Merritt Parkway Northbound.
- 1 Easton Man To Serve 15 Years In Prison For Trying To Kill Wife By Hanging
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Driver Pleads Guilty In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Redding, Weston Overnight