FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The forecast calls for chilly temperatures and overcast skies for most of this week in Fairfield County.
Monday might be the only sunny day all week before a storm system from the middle of the country moves in midday Tuesday. Temperatures likely will be in the mid- to low 40s for the whole week.
The storm will start late Tuesday afternoon and might be a mix of snow and rain before transitioning to mainly rain for Wednesday, Accuweather meteorologist Tom Kines said.
Rain likely will occur on and off throughout the rest of the week as the slow-moving storm system passes through the area, Kines said.
“I think it’s going to be tough to get any extended mild weather, and I think that goes for the following week as well,” hesaid. He added the weather pattern “doesn't favor any prolonged stretches of sunny weather.”
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Easton Triathlete Takes 6th In Age Group At World Ironman Race
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield