EASTON, Conn.- The historic one-room Adams Schoolhouse is the site of the Historical Society of Easton's Holiday Open House, which will be held Dec. 2 from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
An exhibit of early 20th-century vintage holiday cards from the society’s collection will be displayed in
the school house. Children and their families are invited to make holiday crafts and enjoy hot cider and
Carolers from Joel Barlow High School’s Select Choir will close the holiday festivities with songs.
The society is accepting non-perishable food donations
to replenish local food pantries and to provide for those in need. Bring canned goods to the Holiday Open House.
The Adams Schoolhouse is at 345 Westport Road in Easton.
- 1 Weston Home Owned By Creators Of The Lobster Roll Hits The Market
- 2 Stop & Shop Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Frigid Wind Chills
- 4 Employee Shot To Death In Robbery At Bridgeport Market
- 5 Driver To Serve 8 Years In Prison In Hit-And-Run Death Of Weston Cyclist