FAIRFIELD, Conn. - I-95 Southbound is congested Friday morning between exits 25 and 30.
The state department of transportation did not have an estimate on how long the 3.5 mile delay would take to be cleared.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report