FAIRFIELD, Conn. - I-95 Southbound is congested Friday morning between exits 25 and 30.
The state department of transportation did not have an estimate on how long the 3.5 mile delay would take to be cleared.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl