FAIRFIELD, Conn. - I-95 Southbound is congested Friday morning between exits 25 and 30.
The state department of transportation did not have an estimate on how long the 3.5 mile delay would take to be cleared.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding