WESTON, Conn. -- Weston residents can jump into summer on Saturday, June 21, when the pond at Bisceglie-Scribner Park opens for swimming.
Access to the man-made pond is free for residents, but a free hand pass is required. It is open from 11:30 to 6 p.m. daily. Certified lifeguards are on duty at all times.
The park, located on Newtown Turnpike, also has two playgrounds, picnic tables, benches and a 22-station fitness trail.
A free pass is required to use of the swimming area. Passes may be obtained at the Parks and Recreation office at Jarvis House at Weston and Norfield roads or online at westonct.gov, then click on Youth/Adult Programs.
There is no fee for the pond pass. Guests pay $5 per person over 5 years old and must be accompanied by a Weston resident.
For more information on the pass, visit this website.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Weston, Easton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow