WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Joshua Bamman, 38, and Kathlene Falcone, 33, were arrested following an investigation that began in November and led to the recovery of nearly 400 stolen items.
- A Metro-North employee Manny Ramos, 34, was arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman on a New Haven-bound Metro-North train.
- Students and staff at Joel Barlow High School in Redding gave hometown figure skater Brooklee Han a spirited sendoff to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia at the school's auditorium.
- A 37-year-old Redding mother was charged with leaving her 2-year-old child alone in a vehicle while she shopped at Wilton’s Village Market.
Four companies, including two based in Fairfield County, were awarded the first contracts to produce medical marijuana in the state of Connecticut
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals