(Updated 9 p.m.)
WESTPORT, Conn. – Power was fully restored to the Westport Weston Family Y Wednesday night and the facility will open at its regular time Thursday morning, Y officials announced.
Also, all programs and classes will run on schedule, the announcement said.
The Westport Weston Family Y closed early Wednesday afternoon and will remain closed until further notice due to a power failure, Y officials announced.
“We are working with our electrical contractor to help us determine the cause of our internal problems,” Y Communications Director Scott Smith said in an email.
The facility is expected to reopen once the cause of the power failure is determined and corrected.
Updates regarding the power outage will be released as they develop, and will be available on the Family Y website, Smith said.
- 1 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 2 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 3 Population Grows In Easton, Redding, Weston, All Of Fairfield County
- 4 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Newtown Must Pay Cop $380K For Post-Sandy Hook Shooting PTSD