(Updated 9 p.m.)
WESTPORT, Conn. – Power was fully restored to the Westport Weston Family Y Wednesday night and the facility will open at its regular time Thursday morning, Y officials announced.
Also, all programs and classes will run on schedule, the announcement said.
The Westport Weston Family Y closed early Wednesday afternoon and will remain closed until further notice due to a power failure, Y officials announced.
“We are working with our electrical contractor to help us determine the cause of our internal problems,” Y Communications Director Scott Smith said in an email.
The facility is expected to reopen once the cause of the power failure is determined and corrected.
Updates regarding the power outage will be released as they develop, and will be available on the Family Y website, Smith said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Candy From School Trip To China Makes Weston Students, Teachers Sick
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced