(Updated 9 p.m.)
WESTPORT, Conn. – Power was fully restored to the Westport Weston Family Y Wednesday night and the facility will open at its regular time Thursday morning, Y officials announced.
Also, all programs and classes will run on schedule, the announcement said.
The Westport Weston Family Y closed early Wednesday afternoon and will remain closed until further notice due to a power failure, Y officials announced.
“We are working with our electrical contractor to help us determine the cause of our internal problems,” Y Communications Director Scott Smith said in an email.
The facility is expected to reopen once the cause of the power failure is determined and corrected.
Updates regarding the power outage will be released as they develop, and will be available on the Family Y website, Smith said.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Easton, Weston