FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Metro-North will operate more trains than for a normal holiday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday. Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule, with 36 additional trains.
Although Monday is a federal holiday and the financial markets are closed, Metro-North will have extra trains in the morning and late afternoon. There will be 14 extra trains on the New Haven Line, with eight inbound to New York City and six outbound. There are 10 extra Hudson Line trains, with five in each direction, and 12 extra Harlem Line trains, with six in each direction.
Off-peak fares will apply all day. Check out Mta.info for details about extra train departure times.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Busy Route 57 In Weston Closing All Summer For Construction
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Weston, Easton, Redding; Thunderstorms Possible