10 a.m. update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The problem has been resolved, Metro-North reports.
Original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Train riders on the New Haven Line may experience scattered delays of up to 10 minutes Monday morning due to an earlier draw bridge malfunction in the vicinity of Cos Cob, Metro-North announced via Twitter and its website.
Commuters should listen for announcements at their stations.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut