REDDING, Conn. — A total of 162 customers in Redding were without power at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the outage report from Connecticut Light & Power.
The outage represents 4 percent of the town's customers. A nor'easter was dropping snow on the area late Wednesday.
That number was up from four Redding customers without power on Wednesday morning, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Family Wins 'Great Christmas Light Fight' ABC-TV Show
- 2 Weston Men Rescued From Capsized Boat Off Coast Of Westport
- 3 Danbury Teen Charged In Break-In At Redding House
- 4 Fog, Soaking Rain, Strong Winds In Store For Weston Holiday Travelers
- 5 New Speed Change Lanes Open On I-95 In Norwalk