REDDING, Conn. — A total of 162 customers in Redding were without power at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the outage report from Connecticut Light & Power.
The outage represents 4 percent of the town's customers. A nor'easter was dropping snow on the area late Wednesday.
That number was up from four Redding customers without power on Wednesday morning, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm