REDDING, Conn. — A total of 162 customers in Redding were without power at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the outage report from Connecticut Light & Power.
The outage represents 4 percent of the town's customers. A nor'easter was dropping snow on the area late Wednesday.
That number was up from four Redding customers without power on Wednesday morning, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Weston, Easton; Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Weston With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Weston Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard