REDDING, Conn. — A total of 162 customers in Redding were without power at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the outage report from Connecticut Light & Power.
The outage represents 4 percent of the town's customers. A nor'easter was dropping snow on the area late Wednesday.
That number was up from four Redding customers without power on Wednesday morning, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Easton Girl Dances Role Of Snow Queen In 'Nutcracker'
- 3 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Weston, Easton, Redding