REDDING, Conn. — A total of 162 customers in Redding were without power at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the outage report from Connecticut Light & Power.
The outage represents 4 percent of the town's customers. A nor'easter was dropping snow on the area late Wednesday.
That number was up from four Redding customers without power on Wednesday morning, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 1 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 2 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 3 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 4 Redding Skater Glides Onto Skate America Ice For Grand Prix Debut
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola