REDDING, Conn. — A total of 162 customers in Redding were without power at 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, according to the outage report from Connecticut Light & Power.
The outage represents 4 percent of the town's customers. A nor'easter was dropping snow on the area late Wednesday.
That number was up from four Redding customers without power on Wednesday morning, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Storm Hits Weston, Easton, Redding
- 3 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Weston