FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Two car crashes were slowing traffic at about 8 a.m. Wednesday along the southbound Merritt Parkway, one at the Norwalk-Westport border and one in Fairfield.
A multi-car crash was reported on the Merritt Parkway southbound at Exit 40 for Main Avenue at the Norwalk-Westport border at about 8 a.m.
The right lane blocked of the Merritt was also blocked at Exit 44 for Route 58/Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield. The crash was near the Congress Street overpass.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals