FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Two car crashes were slowing traffic at about 8 a.m. Wednesday along the southbound Merritt Parkway, one at the Norwalk-Westport border and one in Fairfield.
A multi-car crash was reported on the Merritt Parkway southbound at Exit 40 for Main Avenue at the Norwalk-Westport border at about 8 a.m.
The right lane blocked of the Merritt was also blocked at Exit 44 for Route 58/Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield. The crash was near the Congress Street overpass.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm