REDDING, Conn. - A damaged pole caused new power outages in Redding Monday, with 1,500 customers who had power restored after Hurricane Sandy losing it again, according to a CL&P spokesman.
Crews are attempting to restore power to those homes today. Some 1,927 Redding homes - 49 percent of CL&P customers- don't have power at 2:15 p.m.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Showers, Thunderstorms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Weston, Easton, Redding