REDDING, Conn. - A damaged pole caused new power outages in Redding Monday, with 1,500 customers who had power restored after Hurricane Sandy losing it again, according to a CL&P spokesman.
Crews are attempting to restore power to those homes today. Some 1,927 Redding homes - 49 percent of CL&P customers- don't have power at 2:15 p.m.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening