REDDING, Conn. - A damaged pole caused new power outages in Redding Monday, with 1,500 customers who had power restored after Hurricane Sandy losing it again, according to a CL&P spokesman.
Crews are attempting to restore power to those homes today. Some 1,927 Redding homes - 49 percent of CL&P customers- don't have power at 2:15 p.m.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Weston, Easton, Redding
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters