REDDING, Conn. - A damaged pole caused new power outages in Redding Monday, with 1,500 customers who had power restored after Hurricane Sandy losing it again, according to a CL&P spokesman.
Crews are attempting to restore power to those homes today. Some 1,927 Redding homes - 49 percent of CL&P customers- don't have power at 2:15 p.m.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Is In Effect For Easton, Weston, Redding
- 2 Storm May Drop Nearly A Foot Of Snow On Easton, Redding, Weston
- 3 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 4 Easton, Redding, Weston Could See 6 To 10 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm