REDDING, Conn. - A damaged pole caused new power outages in Redding Monday, with 1,500 customers who had power restored after Hurricane Sandy losing it again, according to a CL&P spokesman.
Crews are attempting to restore power to those homes today. Some 1,927 Redding homes - 49 percent of CL&P customers- don't have power at 2:15 p.m.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Weston Students Win Westport Halloween Window Painting Contest
- 4 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton