DANBURY, Conn.. -- Metro-North passengers on the Danbury Branch should anticipate delays of 60 minutes Wednesday evening due to slippery rail conditions, the MTA announced on its website.
Just days after Metro-North recovered from Hurricane Sandy, a nor'easter is affecting train service.
- 1 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 2 Police: Weston Woman Assaults Westport Man Who Stuck Her With Bar Bill
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight