DANBURY, Conn.. -- Metro-North passengers on the Danbury Branch should anticipate delays of 60 minutes Wednesday evening due to slippery rail conditions, the MTA announced on its website.
Just days after Metro-North recovered from Hurricane Sandy, a nor'easter is affecting train service.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Easton, Redding, Weston
- 2 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday
- 4 Bookkeeper Charged With Embezzling $165K From Redding Tree Company
- 5 Easton Puts All Land Records, Maps, Images On Town Website