WESTON/EASTON/REDDING, Conn. - Snow began to fall earlier than expected in Weston Friday morning, and, by early afternoon, the town had already received a blanketing.
While the weather pleased some, such as these Siberian Huskies, the outlook for humans was less sunny. The National Weather Service issued a special weather statement midday Friday, advising people to avoid driving. Snowfall will increase in intensity throughout the afternoon and into the evening, making for extremely hazardous conditions, the statement said.
Add your photos to our collection by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl