WESTON/EASTON/REDDING, Conn. - Snow began to fall earlier than expected in Weston Friday morning, and, by early afternoon, the town had already received a blanketing.
While the weather pleased some, such as these Siberian Huskies, the outlook for humans was less sunny. The National Weather Service issued a special weather statement midday Friday, advising people to avoid driving. Snowfall will increase in intensity throughout the afternoon and into the evening, making for extremely hazardous conditions, the statement said.
Add your photos to our collection by emailing them to email@example.com.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Easton-Based Catering Company Goes Wild At Greenwich Fundraiser
- 5 Weston Letter: Kim Fawcett Listens