WESTON, Conn. – The top earner in the town of Weston for 2012 was Dann McInnis, a police officer, whose gross salary was $171.302.56.
The top 10 earnings list released by Richard Darling, Weston’s finance director, included eight members of the police department and two town administrators.
School salaries are not included in the town’s top 10 list, Darling said.
Leonard Forchione, a police officer, was the second highest earner with gross earnings of $157,434.19.
Other top earners were Robert Klein, a police officer, at $151,508.77; Matthew Brocacki, a police officer, at $149,561.41; Roberto Curcio, a police officer, at $147,575.14; Patrick Daubert, a police sergeant, at $147,381.99; Travis Arnette, a police officer, at $139,606.88; Thomas Landry, town administrator, at $135,801.02; Joseph Miceli, a police officer, at $126,881.70; and Richard Darling, the finance director/assistant town administrator, at $126,650.71.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Snow Could Return To Weston, Easton, Redding For Monday Morning Commute
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Could Could See Another Round Of Snow
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Easton, Weston Tuesday Evening