WESTON, Conn. – The top earner in the town of Weston for 2012 was Dann McInnis, a police officer, whose gross salary was $171.302.56.
The top 10 earnings list released by Richard Darling, Weston’s finance director, included eight members of the police department and two town administrators.
School salaries are not included in the town’s top 10 list, Darling said.
Leonard Forchione, a police officer, was the second highest earner with gross earnings of $157,434.19.
Other top earners were Robert Klein, a police officer, at $151,508.77; Matthew Brocacki, a police officer, at $149,561.41; Roberto Curcio, a police officer, at $147,575.14; Patrick Daubert, a police sergeant, at $147,381.99; Travis Arnette, a police officer, at $139,606.88; Thomas Landry, town administrator, at $135,801.02; Joseph Miceli, a police officer, at $126,881.70; and Richard Darling, the finance director/assistant town administrator, at $126,650.71.
- 1 Weston, Easton, Redding Rank Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Demographic Changes Leave Weinstein Wondering About Weston’s Future
- 3 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says