WESTON, Conn. – The top earner in the town of Weston for 2012 was Dann McInnis, a police officer, whose gross salary was $171.302.56.
The top 10 earnings list released by Richard Darling, Weston’s finance director, included eight members of the police department and two town administrators.
School salaries are not included in the town’s top 10 list, Darling said.
Leonard Forchione, a police officer, was the second highest earner with gross earnings of $157,434.19.
Other top earners were Robert Klein, a police officer, at $151,508.77; Matthew Brocacki, a police officer, at $149,561.41; Roberto Curcio, a police officer, at $147,575.14; Patrick Daubert, a police sergeant, at $147,381.99; Travis Arnette, a police officer, at $139,606.88; Thomas Landry, town administrator, at $135,801.02; Joseph Miceli, a police officer, at $126,881.70; and Richard Darling, the finance director/assistant town administrator, at $126,650.71.
- 1 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat
- 5 Real Estate Developer Appointed To Weston Building Board Of Appeals