WESTON, Conn. - The Daily Voice would like to hear what you think about the effort power companies have made to turn the lights back on in Weston, Easton and Redding after Hurricane Sandy. Do you think Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating have done better or worse than their response to Hurricane Irene and the October snowstorm last year? Take our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you think othe job Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating have done restoring power since Hurricane Sandy?View Results
What do you think othe job Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating have done restoring power since Hurricane Sandy?
Not bad - better than after Snowtober or Hurricane Irene40%
About the same as Snowtober and Hurricane Irene18%
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Weston, Easton
- 3 Real Estate Sales Fall In Weston, Rise In Easton
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Aranci 67 Serves Up A Taste Of Southern Italy In Georgetown