WESTON, Conn. - The Daily Voice would like to hear what you think about the effort power companies have made to turn the lights back on in Weston, Easton and Redding after Hurricane Sandy. Do you think Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating have done better or worse than their response to Hurricane Irene and the October snowstorm last year? Take our poll and share your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you think othe job Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating have done restoring power since Hurricane Sandy?View Results
What do you think othe job Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating have done restoring power since Hurricane Sandy?
Not bad - better than after Snowtober or Hurricane Irene40%
About the same as Snowtober and Hurricane Irene18%
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Weston On Wednesday
- 2 Danbury Fair Goes Green By Adding Fuel Cell To Power The Mall
- 3 Weston, Easton, Redding Named Among SafeWise's Safest Places In State
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y